Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Banora Point, NSW Australia 3 Orange/Red Lights Rotating

Posted: january 22, 2008

Date: n/a Time: Evening

Hey Brian, thanks for your response.

What my friend has told me is that he and his mother were driving home one night, when he saw out of the window, 3 Orange/Red lights rotating in the sky. His mother pulled the car over and they watched them for quite a while before they separated and, moved away in different directions. He explained that the lights moved in odd ways, moving in and out of clouds in the sky, before disappearing. His mother mentioned that these lights were far different from any airplane lights that she had seen, and both question what they were.

The strangest thing of all is that the sighting was very close to my home, around 1Km. Also, that evening, a waterspout emerged in the area in which I saw an orange orb heading east out to sea. The weather was strange that day.

My mother has also notified me that a few weeks back, her and my sister witnessed the same type of orb I saw. They say it was moving very slowly, then suddenly, flying very fast across the sky, and then disappearing. This was in the area where my friend and his mother saw the three orange lights in the sky.

And just recently, I was standing outside with my camera and binoculars, hoping to see the lights again, when I briefly saw an orange light flash across the sky. It was gone within one second.

So, strange things are happening in the sky very close to my home. I have included a map, which shows where the objects were seen. All of the un-identified objects have been Orange/Red balls of light, which look like flames. The objects that my family have seen are singular, however, my friend and I are the only other people that I know have witnessed more than one.

This area is the location in which my other and I received our scarring. Whether it has any relevance to the sightings and strange occurrences, we do not know.

My step dad is the only one who refuses to believe. We don't know if he has ever seen a UFO, or has scarring like my mother and I. But he seems interested in the whole idea of spotting UFOs, so we will just have to wait and see.

If anyone you know is located in my area that has witnessed similar things that we have, feel free to give them my details. It would be a great step to find out what these things actually are.

Anyways, Thank you for your time. I will be on standby for any other occurrences, ready to gather photo and video evidence.


Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I saw three red LED like lights in the sky one evening in Shell Cove, NSW about 2 weeks after the new year 2012. If you youtube 3 red lights in sky, it brings up a few videos of the exact same thing, some in real good quality, i believe it