Sunday, January 27, 2008

Karnataka, India Shape Of The UFO Was Triangle And Circular

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: May 28, 2007 Time: 8.45 p.m. - 9.20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: on my home balcony (terrace) Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Shape of combined triangular and circular.

Full Description of event/sighting: Daily after my dinner, I used to walk on my home balcony (for digestion). My sister and I used to chat about science, politics, history and other subjects. On 28-05-2007 I alone was sitting on the balcony watching the sky. That night the sky was filled with white clouds (milky colour). Suddenly a huge, bright strange thing appeared out of the cloud and started oscillating (right to left, and left to right) to particular distance for about 20 minutes. Interesting fact is that at that time a airplane was also passing near to that strange thing. If I am not wrong, that was a Indian airlines/Air India airplane.

I immediately went to ground floor to show this to my sister. She was sleeping at that time. I woke her and forcefully took her to balcony and showed that strange thing to my sister. After a while that strange thing moved far away and disappeared. I could not recognize the proper shape, because the strange thing was seen behind the cloud and the shape was somewhat a combination of triangle and circular. Usually I used to discuss these astrophysical phenomenon with my friends. But my friends use to tease me saying that" you don't have any other work, other than watching sky". So this time I did not tell this to my friends. But on 30-05-2007 I saw the news about this phenomena (which I saw on 28-05-2007) published in Dhina Thanthi (Tamil Daily Paper in India) on page 3. I did not know any web address about UFOs. Somehow I found this web address and I am mailing it so that any scientist may find useful to them.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: