Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vajangu, Estonia A Huge Plate Shaped Craft With Lights And Sound

Posted: January 22, 2008

Date: End of January, 2007 Time: 2:35 a.m.

Just was searching in the internet for information if there has been UFO cases (seen) in the end of Jan. 2007 in northern Europe/esp. Estonia and according this page found the triangle-lights case in Tallinn 28.01.2007 (afternoon). However, in the same night (28.01 and knowing good the time because looked straight the clock - 02.35) I saw as well in Estonia in the village called Vajangu (Lääne-Virumaa county; center of Estonian country) a thing which I consider to be UFO. My words here are not enough! In that time I was watching the musical masterpiece of A.L.Webber "The Cats" on dvd. Suddenly started to hear some noise which sounded from outside the house and it was like a strong bass-sound from the outside. Turned the volume off from the "Cats" I could better hear it, sounded like a heavy-weighted helicopter. The first thought was "wow, it must be flying so near and in this village!" (normally you don't see helicopters in Vajangu-village at all!). Went to one window, I couldn't see anything (it was snowing in the night).

After that went to another window (other side of the living room) and what I then saw - incredible! I first couldn't believe, then closed my eyes for a second shortly hands to them too. A large kind of plate (to my calculations 50-100m wide!) went over our neighbor houses towards the forest. It had small yellow lights all way around (horizontally) and this thing just flew away. I saw it like 10-15seconds and first just didn't believe what I saw. But I've really seen it now. Even woke up my dad and asked if he did hear something and he said that strange the helicopters fly so close over the village. He had heard the noise as well ! And I saw it. No matter what it was, I know what I saw and that's important. The story I only told to both neighbors (they are/were very surprised because they were sleeping like the bear-families in winter that night, and didn't hear anything:) and to my closest friends. And now to you as well. If you need any additional information it would be a honor for me.

Thank you to the witness for the amazing report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: