Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Balwyn Melbourne Victoria, Australia Lights In A Ring Formation

Posted: June 11, 2008

Date: June 2, 2008
Time: 8:45 p.m. to 9:30.p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Hard to tell, but seemed large and flat.
Weather Conditions: Partly cloudy.

Description: I looked out the window of my flat in Balwyn and noticed red and green flashing lights quite far into the distance, just sitting in the one spot. I think the lights were in a ring shape, but can't be certain as it was fairly far away. The green and red lights were clear though, as it was around 9:00 p.m..

My flatmate and I both thought it was too big to be a helicopter and it wasn't moving enough for it to be a plane.

I just thought I should let you know, as I noticed that someone else has documented the same sort of thing in my area.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: