Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England A Cluster Of Lights

Posted: June 29, 2008

Date: June 21, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circle.
Weather Conditions: Patchy rain/clouds.

Description: I was driving home with my husband when something flashing caught my eye. I looked up to the top left hand side of the windscreen and in the sky was a circle of white ball shape lights (about 10-15) another row of lights inside that, then a gap and, then a small cluster of lights in the middle. It was about 10cm in size. When I first looked at the lights it was still flashing then it moved over to the right hand side of the windscreen very quickly. When it moved the lights moved (the outside ring of lights moved to the left and the inside lights moved to the right) as it continued to move across the sky from left to right to middle and back again in no order. It flashed quickly every now and then. It never left the sight of the windscreen and it also didn't move up the windscreen. I thought this was strange as the car was going about 40mph and I watched it for about 1 minute. We went under some trees and when we came out, it had gone. I have no idea what it could of been!

TV/Radio: This was not reported, but just today in the newspapers it has been reported that the same weekend lots of UFOs were seen but nothing like this. That's why I wanted to report it.because now I know I not mad!

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: