Monday, June 16, 2008

Harrogate, U.K. A Disc Shaped UFO

Posted: June 16, 2008

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Disc shaped although height was about half the size of the length.
Weather Conditions: Very, very clear, brightest day this year apparently and the sky was bright blue.

Description: I am intrigued to know what I have seen. I am not really a believer of UFO's, however, the sighting of the unusual objects in the sky yesterday are worth considering the possibility, unless of course you can suggest a rational logical explanation of what the objects actually were. For info. I have checked out the balloon UFO pictures and none of them seem anything like what I actually witnessed, hence, I can rule out this option. Approximately, 5pm whilst sat with a friend chatting we both witnessed 3 unusual objects hovering or moving slowly across the sky (actually my friend only witnessed 2 as the 3rd one went behind a tree before she spotted).

The objects were black disc kind of shaped but the orange lights the basically went along the middle of the discs were kind of square and large for the size of the object. There were roughly 4 or 5 orange lights across the length from my viewing. They were positioned close together with one further ahead of the other 2. All objects disappeared behind a tree never to re appear (even with myself climbing onto the roof to try and establish what they were). HI haven't yet looked into other sightings so have no idea of what to compare against. I have never been interested, I am now. Please if you have any information, of, if anyone else was witness to these bizarre objects i would be very interested to know more.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: