Friday, June 13, 2008

Saltdene, East Sussex U.K. Orange Colored Orbs

Posted: June 13, 2008

Date: May 31, 2008
Time: Approx: 22:00 to 22:20 hours.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Thin low cloud, no wind.

Description: Looking East towards Newhaven, a friend, with whom I had been spending the evening, called out to me from her East-facing kitchen door, to look at something with her. I joined her outside to be greeted by the sight of three stationary circular orbs of light, fairly low in the sky (30 to 40 degrees above the horizon). The orbs of light were a soft orange color. I immediately ruled out a number of possibilities. They weren't stars or planets, as they were too big. Neither were they conventional aircraft or helicopters, as there was absolutely no sound, and anyway they were the wrong shape.

I thought I detected a slight bulge in the orbs of light around the centre. My friend thought she could make out horizontal lines of tiny lights within the main outlines. After about 20 minutes, during which the spacing of the orbs altered a little in relation to each other, they rose vertically to disappear above the clouds. The size of the orbs had also changed gradually during the period we viewed them, enlarging and

TV/Radio: (Nothing so far, as far as I am aware)

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Dear John,

Thank you for that link. No, I can categorically say that what I saw with my friend in Saltdene could not have been "ufoballoons"; the three orbs of light were too large and remained too stationary for too long (before their slow ascent). Even in the windless conditions of that night, it would have been impossible for mini hot-air (UFO) balloons to have done what our orbs of light did. Their distance also rules out the balloon possibility.

I shall be speaking with my friend this coming weekend and will let you know if she has any further leads. There had been, at the same time as our sighting, a neighbor, whom we noticed was looking in the same direction as us from his first floor balcony. We attempted to speak with him the following day (1st June) but he was not at home when we dropped by.

Whatever our orbs of light were, they remain unidentified airborne objects! Best wishes.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: