Saturday, June 28, 2008

UFOs Over Stoke Bishop, Bristol U.K. 20 To 30 Orange Lights

Posted: June 28, 2008

Date: April 12, 2008
Time: Between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The reason I’m reporting the following is that I hope someone may corroborate our story.

On the 12/4/08 (last Saturday night) between 9:00 and 9:30pm, I and my 14yr old daughter saw 20 to 30 orange lights flying over stoke bishop, Bristol.

I first saw 3 orange lights in the sky coming over the roof tops on bell barn road, stoke bishop. They were flying from the direction of the portway towards Westbury on trim, almost as if they were following Canford road. I stopped the car in the middle of the road and said to my daughter look at that. We both got out the car and as we looked up approximately another 10 followed, some random some in triangle formation. As we both stood in the middle of the road pointing skyward like idiots at least two cars squeezed past although I couldn’t take my eyes off the sky. (Someone surely must remember us and saw what we were looking at). I remember my daughter saying “do you think we are being invaded dad”.

After the lights went over us we got back in the car and I told my daughter “we will never see anything like that in our lives again”.

As we turned into Shirehampton road to continue our original purpose of going to the shop I had to stop again as yet another (for want of a better word) wave of 10 or so came past as before but this time the last two were circling each other. The important thing about mentioning the circling is when we saw the first lot I said to my daughter they may be balloons with lights in. I reasoned that by purposely circling each other it ruled this theory out? Also there was very little wind and they were traveling at quite a speed.

I’m not saying we saw aliens and I’m well aware the military has technology 10yrs or so ahead of the public, but if it was state of the art military technology what’s it doing flying so obviously over a built up area on Saturday night?

I know the whole story sounds absurd but that’s what we saw. If it’s of any relevance I have also attached our independent reports I suggested we write down as soon as we got home. (You can see through Microsoft word properties they have not been altered since they were typed last Saturday the 12/4/08). Kindest regards.

Additional Information was provided in an MS Document. (From the witnesses notes)

Driving along road, spotted 3 or 4 orange lights in the sky, not like stars, bigger moving in the same direction. Then spotted further 6, same direction. Triangle shape some of them.

Then lights stop, move further up road seen more coming over, same color, same shape but more. Approx: 10 in all. Some moving around each other. Then going higher like the last lot disappearing.

More Information from family member.

On the 12th of April 2008, me and my dad experienced something unreal. We were on our way to the shop when my Dad looked up and said, "what the hell is that"!

I looked up stunned when we both seen about 15 orange fiery balls floating in the sky. They were all traveling in the same direction up into the sky as if they were going to space ?

My Dad suggested they might be balloons with lights in them, but I looked up and they both moved around each other only 2.

I said to Dad, that can't be balloons ? Then when they all disappeared were drove around to the shop and seen about 20 more. We stopped the car, got out and had another look. They did exactly what they did before.

Thank you to all the eye witnesses for an excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: