Monday, June 23, 2008

Wembley, U.K. A Metal Globe Shaped UFO

Posted: June 23, 2008

Date: June 22, 2008
Time: 6:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Metal globe.
Weather Conditions: bright, some clouds, very sunny.

Description: This metal globe shaped something was flying from west towards east above Wembley just under the clouds. There were the usual commercial planes in the sky as well (flying from south towards north). As its colour was dark grey (metal) and the sun was shining on it I could see the object even in a really far distance while it was before the white clouds or blue sky (through my sunglasses, without them the sky was too bright). My girlfriend was there with me and she said" it was definitely not an airplane but UFOs are not existing". The speed was enough fast to disappear within 35-40 sec. behind the clouds at the edge of the horizon. You can't see any airplanes that far without binoculars. The exact flying direction was above Preston road.

TV/Radio: Not reported, as I have just found this site today, my colleague showed me when I told him about the yesterday sighting in Wembley. Thanks to this site they don't think I am stupid when I told them about a sighting 2 years ago in Brighton. I found a report about it (although it wasn't from Brighton but not far from it)

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: