Saturday, June 21, 2008

Whitchurch, Bristol U.K. A Black Orb Disc Like Shaped UFO

Posted: June 21, 2008

Date: June 14, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Black Orb, disc like shape.
Weather Conditions: Sunny, clear, a few clouds.

Description: I saw a black disc shaped stationary object very high in the sky. I would say it was at least 30,000 ft. It was nearly overhead but in a south easterly direction from my viewpoint. I only managed to see it when the sun was obscured behind a cloud and the black disc was then visible. It stayed where it was as if hovering. The sun was reflecting off of it and was very sparkly. Once the sun emerged again it was just too bright to see even with sunglasses. I
tried to locate it again but was unsuccessful. I would be interested if anyone else in the area saw it too.

TV/Radio: No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: