Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blackpool, Lancashire Bright Light

Posted: July 2, 2008

Date: July 2, 2008
Time: 03:50 a.m.

Hey, I'm from Blackpool, Lancashire early this morning on the 2nd of July, I was looking out of my window at ten to four. I saw one bright light not moving in a solid direction it appeared to be phasing about up and down side to side (heading in a westerly direction towards the sea), I also saw what at first appeared to be two stars that close to the object in the sky (on a much bigger scale, I realized that it wasn't two stars but it was 3 forming triangle, this was spinning slowly anticlockwise, really freaked me out. later I saw flashes in the sky in the area I had seen the light 5 mins before, there seemed to be quite alot of activity. just wondering if anybody else saw anything. cheers.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: