Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ferntree Gully, Australia A Round Orange Light

Posted: July 31, 2008

Date: July 23, 2008
Time: 9:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 6 people
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round orange.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies.

Description: My family and I were driving along forest road in upper Ferntree Gully. My wife noticed two orange objects in the sky. She asked my daughter who was driving to pull over. We all got out of the car. I saw two round objects moving in a parallel direction. I could not hear any sound. They seemed to be glowing as if on fire. I noticed that three other cars had pulled over as well. One of the people from the car behind us was calling his wife to tell her to go outside to see if she could see it as well. The objects then changed direction and then increased altitude until one completely disappeared and the other one looked like a bright star. My wife managed to get three good photos on her phone camera.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: