Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gargas, Vaucluse France Triangular UFO Filmed (Pictures)

Posted: July 8, 2008

Date: July 4, 2008
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of object: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Very clear.

Description: Very strange light formation moving very quickly came straight towards the village. It made a sweep of the edge of village then turned, went back in the direction it came. It then made another sweep of the edge of the village, passing almost directly above our back garden. I have never seen anything like this in my life. it was so big and moved so fast with very little noise. the only noise came slightly after it passed, but not a mechanical noise - more just something passing through the air very quickly. On the second sweep we ran for binoculars and digital camera. My first thought was that it was two military aircraft flying very close together. With binoculars I realized this was false. We managed to get two photos.

There was definitely Bright white lights seen in photo, and also red lights, i thought i also saw green lights but my partner said yellow. The red and green lights made me feel for sure it was some kind of real aircraft, due to normal navigation lights. But with the view through binoculars I completely ruled this out.






Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: