Tuesday, July 1, 2008

North London, U.K. Green Colored UFO

Posted: July 1, 2008

Date: June 21, 2008
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Unknown.
Weather Conditions: Dark night.

Description: While watching TV in my room when I saw a greenish light in the sky through my window. I thought it was a bit odd because I don't usually see bright green lights on planes, it might have been flashing a bit

I started viewing the object and it appeared to be moving faster than the average plane. I could not tell the shape, how far way it was or how high up it was because of the darkness.

The object drifted across the sky and went behind some other buildings and then starting going in away for a few seconds. Then it stopped and started going the other way until I couldn't see it anymore from my view..

It was definitely not a plane as they wouldn't change directions like that, possibly a helicopter. But it didn't make any noise and I don't know what a helicopter would be doing in the area at that time of night

TV/Radio: None.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: