Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Siderno Marina (Reggio Calabria) Italy UFO Sighting

Posted: July 1, 2008

Date: Summer of 1967
Time: Evening.

Number of witnesses: Many people in street, but no one noticed (its puzzling me).
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: dish shaped,light coming out of round window like, alternatively from each window in rotating way.
Weather Conditions: warm balmy summer night.

Description: I was sitting outside our home with my father and a neighbor. My father and the guy were talking and I was listening to the story. I remember very well what they were talking about. I have always been curious about how stars are positioned in the firmament, so every now and then I would look up while listening to the story. Then I saw the thing. It was fast moving and a beacon like light was coming out of the oblos: first from one then from another as the thing flew and rotated on itself. Then after about 50 metres it disappeared!While this was happening I looked at dad and the guy who momentarily looked up,I was expecting some reaction from them, but they went on talking and I understood that they hadn't seen it!

At the same time I had a dejavu feeling. Sometime it comes in to my mind this episode that I cannot understand.Intelligence makes me think it didn't happen, but it has happened. It still leaves me wondering.

TV/Radio: I don't think it was reported. The old man been illiterate probably, even if he saw it, he might not given any importance. But I still think I was the only one to notice. There was a few people sitting outside their doors to enjoy the cool of that summer night.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: