Sunday, July 13, 2008

West Swan, Western Australia A Humanoid Shaped Being

Posted: July 13, 2008

Date: July 2007 (?)
Time: Evening.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Humanoid shape.
Weather Conditions: It was inside the house so unsure what weather was like outside.

Description: I woke up in the middle of the night and looked across into our living room and saw a very tall and very thin humanoid type being with very long arms and legs but no distinguishable features looking at a statue that we have. This being was made up totally of light yet it had form that I could distinguish. It was an intense bright light although it did not hurt my eyes and did not radiate and brighten the room. I would say it would have been at least 7 foot tall. It did not look at me but was looking at this statue. For some reason, my husband walked around the corner (as I was sleeping with my young child) as he had got up and was coming towards me.

He must have missed it by a split second and did not see anything. I initially thought it was my husband's spirit as it was a being of a light and not a typical alien sighting that I have ever heard of. I do not believe it was my husband's spirit or a ghost as even though it was made of light, it appeared solid as I could not see through it. The strange thing is I am an extremely frightened person and this did not frighten me at all. I have since seen strange lights in our area within the last year but cannot be sure if they are in fact unidentified or not. But I do know what I saw and I cannot explain this. I would love to hear if anyone else has ever seen anything like this also as there is virtually nothing on the internet about this.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: