Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chingford, London, England Two Round Sphere Shaped Objects

Posted: March 14, 2009

Date: January 23, 2009
Time: 2:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round sphere shape.
Weather Conditions: Cool and not so dull pretty fair weather for the time.

Description: I have been doing repairs to my car at my brother in laws house in London Chingford last week 'in which there was a fleet of 3 Chinook helicopters flying by making the most damming noise so I decided to take a couple shots with my phone camera ? 'strange I thought I saw something anyway took two shots and didn't pay any further attention until two days ago when looking at the shots noticed 2 objects clearly seen at a marked distance along the outside formation following the helicopters. Very weird.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: