Saturday, March 21, 2009

Farsley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England A Big Bright Orange/Red Object

Posted: March 21, 2009

Date: February 10, 2009
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1

Hi There, Last night around 7 o'clock myself and my wife were sat down eating our evening meal when my wife said what the hell is that, so I got up out of my chair and looked out of the window. There was a big bright orange/red object moving across the sky from west to east and no faster than a plane and was probably about 600 700 ft up. As the object disappeared behind the flats out side our property I went out side to investigate more.

The bright object re-appeared form the other side of the flats and slowly disappeared into the distance. The thing that got me was that the object had no sound to it and there was a plane coming from the same direction underneath this object and I could hear the plane quite clearly but the object was closer to me than the plane..Do you have any idea what it was as I don't believe in UFOs but now my views are slightly different now.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: