Tuesday, March 3, 2009

UFO Over St. Marys, NSW, Australia (Diagram)

Posted: March 3, 2009

Date: 1995
Time: Between 10:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: Myself only.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle-ish but with sharp edges I can supply a drawing if interested.
Weather Conditions: Starry night, minimal cloud.

Description: Was lying on my back looking at sky, the craft flew past quickly, the weird thing is, it kind of 'skipped' ahead and behind itself as it moved? (Like when a video is in fast foreward mode) has anyone reported anything like this before? I haven't read anything like this before. The sky was pretty black but this thing was blacker than the sky! The after/fore images seemed to be transparent (if that makes sense?) Only the actual craft itself seemed 'solid' (physical)

-----

Additional information:

Friendly greetings to you, Mr. Hayes

Thank you for the follow-up information in regards to my "UFO sighting" submission.

I've drawn a quick picture in MSpaint, representing what I saw and how I saw it.

Do you still have my original submission on file to append it with this new pic? (do you need more info?)

I'm available for contact, should the need arise? (just email me)

I would appreciate any information you are able to release concerning this matter! :)



Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: