Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hatfield, Herts United Kingdom 12 Star Like Objects

Posted: April 19, 2009

Date: March 22, 2009
Time: 21:15

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: Around 12
Shape of objects: Dots arranged in a filled triangle pattern.
Weather Conditions: Night, clear sky, few stars and planes.

Description: I was outside smoking a cigarette with two friends when I saw what I thought was a meteor. When I looked more closely it turned out it was a quite large arrangement of star-like dots in a filled triangle pattern all moving in the same direction at a pretty high speed. I pointed it out to my two friends but by the time they turned to it, it had vanished, only one of them noticed something was moving. In terms of size the whole pattern was approximately 10 times larger than a plane passing by at low altitude at the same time. It crossed the entire sky visible to me in approximately 3 seconds. The dots seemed to be moving slightly inside the pattern but I can't be totally sure about that.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: