Monday, October 11, 2010

2 Unknown Objects Over Ashford (Waitrose Area) UK

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Over Ashford, (Waitrose Area) UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Not sure, circular rear?

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving out of my estate (Orchard Heights) last Saturday night when I saw 2 objects in the sky flying perhaps 80-160 mph at no higher than 3,000 feet (I have air traffic experience) but the really confusing thing was that they were travelling about 200-300 meters apart and they both seemed to have engine/jet flames burning from the rear of both crafts?

I stopped my car, it was pitch dark and fairly clear skies and I watched both objects move following one another for about 2 minutes until they went out of view behind houses. I can only think they were military or UFO's? I was baffled, it was quite amazing! Any thoughts or did anyone else see these crafts?? Cheers, talk soon.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: