Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bright Orange Spear Head Shaped Object Over Wigan Greater Manchester UK

Date: October 3, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Wigan Greater Manchester.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Spear shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At approximately 20:00hrs I opened my back door to let my dog out. I looked up at the sky which was a little cloudy, but mainly clear. Whilst looking up, I seen a big deep bright orange spear head shaped object with white trails moving from my right to left at a quick speed.

It was low flying so I can honestly say it didn't look like an aero plane. I watched it for about 30 seconds and it just disappeared in the clear part of the sky as if going upwards. I have never seen anything like this before.

Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: