Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Circular Red Glowing Object Over Belcarra Castlebar Mayo Ireland

Date: October 23, 2010
Time: 7:28 p.m.

This evening my family and I saw a circular red glowing object, like a satellite, but brighter than the ISS and apparently much larger, travelling in a southerly direction at about 19h28 over Belcarra, Castlebar, Mayo. The speed was similar to that of a satellite or ISS.

There appeared to be a sharper light slightly off center toward the upper side of the circle. My daughter has taken a video of the object on her mobile phone. I have seen most kinds of objects but this is inexplicable to me and I would love to know what it was.
Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: