Saturday, October 16, 2010

Glowing Orange Balls Of Light Over Chapel End Nuneaton UK

Date: October 16, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Chapel End Nuneaton.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went outside my house at approximately 22:00. It was a clear night and the stars were bright. I noticed two large glowing objects in the distance, one following the other. They were moving slowly across the sky at similar speeds towards Galley Common. I observed them for a while to try and understand what they were, they made no noise, unlike the air traffic we usually get and were like glowing orange balls of light.

I went inside to get my camera but when I cam back (less than 1 minute later) they had completely disappeared. I moved around towards the front of my house to try and find them again but they'd gone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: