Monday, October 18, 2010

Orange Ball Of Light Over Beckenham Kent UK

Date: October 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:20 p.m.

Just Googled this and found your site. This evening I saw an orange ball of light over my house, quite high up, through the window. I thought it must be the glass which had distorted a normal plane light, but I went into the garden and it was the same. I thought it must be a plane on fire. but there's nothing in the news.

It was 7.20pm and I live in Beckenham Kent. It was heading in the same direction as the airplanes so towards South East - very similar to your story.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: