Saturday, October 9, 2010

Orange Ball Of Light Seen From Bootle UK

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Hello, I just read your article re the bright orange light around Liverpool on 30th May. At around 7:50pm tonight (9/10/10), I was in my back yard in my house in Bootle when I saw a orange ball of light fly past in the sky. It was an orange ball, about 3 times bigger than a plane approximately although it is hard to guess the exact size.

It was very very bright and went faster than a plane, it made no noise and was flying almost perfectly horizontally. I am not familiar with the Liverpool area as I am not originally from here, but it looked to be near the Netherton/Litherland area I think. Defiantly not a Chinese lantern as it was too bright, too fast, too straight as lanterns wobble about. This was at a very fast and pacey speed and there was no flame in the middle of it like a Chinese lantern. It was almost perfectly spherical too.

Please feel free to contact me back if you want. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: