Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photos Taken Of UFO On KLM Flight Over Holland (Pictures)

Date: September 29, 2006
Time: Daylight sighting.

Hi, my name is (name removed), I took this pictures on a KLM flight over Holland, about 15 minutes before landing in Amsterdam coming from Copenhagen.

I have to say that I never saw the object. A drunk nasty guy sat next to me and tried to make conversation, so I did like I was taking photographs outside.

On some other photos little spheres can be seen. The date is on the photograph, it is Mexican time because the camera was programmed here.

I hope you can tell me what this is, I have seen many strange objects since I was a child, but never anything that looks like this.


Thank you in advance.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: