Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Strange Force Startled Man's German Shepherd At Craigend Glasgow Scotland UK

Date: October 6, 2010
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Craigend Glasgow Scotland UK.
Number of witnesses: 1

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I'm one of the folk that saw the 2 round objects. Just to follow on from that.

I just had my large German Shepherd out for a last walk tonight. Normally we see a number of fox on our walk, but there were none. I was walking in the same area (sober) and there was a strange feeling in the air tonight, I can't explain it at all.
I was walking along the usual path and was gently, but firmly pushed on my back.

I turned and saw nothing. Then a very heavy feeling came over me for a few seconds. I thought I should return home as I didn't like the feeling. Just then my 4 year old extremely large German shepherd spun round and looked directly behind us (she was on the lead) my dog looked startled and her hackles went up. I looked around, but again saw nothing. I returned home, but my normally calm dog was anxious all the way home. Found this very strange.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: