Saturday, November 6, 2010

20 Red Lights Near Enfield Greater London UK

Date: November 5th and 6th, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.

Hi my name is (name removed) my mum and I have also seen red lights in the sky. We live near Enfield and we first noticed these red lights on 5th November 2010 around 7:00pm. I didn’t pay much attention to them as I thought they were lanterns until today, 6th November 2010 at 8:00pm-9:45pm.

We saw them again and I noticed they were to high to see if they were lanterns, they also moved in different directions picking up speed fast and just stopping and staying in one position before vanishing. We counted about 20 of these in total.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: