Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Large Pink Purple Ball With Tail Seen Over Stockport UK

Date: November 15, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

HI, after leaving work in Stockport last night at around 5:00pm. I joined the M60 motorway at junction 27 heading towards Altrincham. Just before the pyramid junction on the driver’s side, I’m sure I saw through my front window a large pink/purple ball shape with what looked like a long tail.

A bit commit looking. It seemed to be going very fast and then suddenly disappeared. It defiantly wasn’t a lantern. It also seemed quite low.

If anybody else reports anything like this could you please email me. Many thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: