Monday, November 1, 2010

Multiple Orange Lights Over Dublin Docklands Ireland

Date: October 31, 2010
Time: Between the hours 5:00pm onwards to about 10:00 p.m.

Hello there. My name is (name removed) and I witnessed these orange lights in the sky last night between the hours of 5:00pm onwards to about 10:00pm on the 31st of Oct. 2010. I have witnessed these once before around or on the 23 of Oct. 2010. There were however many more than you have sighted. I live in the Dublin Docklands area and myself and my girlfriend spotted possibly 20 or more.

They travelled in a straight line and they seemed to be coming from all different directions, but travelling to the same location in the sky. We live on the 5th floor and we can see a far distance to other parts of the city and we saw them coming from locations quite far from where we are, but they always ended up in the same part of the sky close to our apartment.

They would disappear and sometimes reappear and sometimes not. I at first thought they may be Chinese Lanterns as they looked like there was a flame of some sort glowing orange. But seemed to be traveling to fast to be one. When myself and my girlfriend saw an actual Chinese Lantern in the sky near our home, we realized that these orange lights could not have been a Chinese Lantern as they looked and behaved completely different than the one we did see.

That is all the info I can think of at this time. Please don’t hesitate to message me back if you have any more questions or information.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: