Saturday, November 6, 2010

Red Objects Over Cullingworth Yorkshire UK

Date: November 6, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:45 p.m.

Seen in Cullingworth, Yorkshire, UK, 6 November 2010 near Bingley at about 6:45pm. Hi Brian, I've just seen 4 of them flying in a triangle formation and then they went. They then came back a few minutes later, but there were 6 of them. After abit I stopped looking because they went for such a long time, so I left my brother to keep a watch.

I guess at around 40 minutes later my brother shouted me and there was the same red dot shape, but flying very low towards us and then shot up towards the sky very, very quickly and finally out of view. Weird

I’d love to know what they are, definitely not those lantern things, but they moved back and forth and sometimes slow or quick! Plus they keep re-appearing in mid air.

Hope you can help me. Cheers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: