Sunday, November 21, 2010

Strange Lights Filmed Over Failsworth UK (Video Footage)

Date: November 19, 2010
Time: Evening.

I've just seen some very strange lights in the sky over Failsworth as I left the office. Video attached.

I just looked up at the lights and there they were, there were other people also looking up with cameras in hand.

I managed to film a bit, but there were other lights that followed straight after and 2 grey circles moving together after that.

Very strange and certainly not something I've ever seen before, but also quite amazing whatever the phenomenon might be.

Thanks.



If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: