Monday, November 14, 2011

Around 50 Lights Seen Over Middlesbrough UK

 
Date:  April 22, 2011
Time:  Before midnight.
 
Hello, I think I may have recently spotted some very similar lights flying over Middlesbrough on Friday the 22nd of April. At first I believed them to be Chinese lanterns myself, but they were darting at some speed in a northerly direction without changing altitude and it went on for about an hour from just before midnight.
 
The strange thing being there was at least fifty of these lights and it looked like some of them were even moving in formation. I`m a psychology student at Teesside University so I tried to rationalize everything, this I couldn't explain.
 
I`m just curious if anyone else has came forward who has seen these lights because as of now it is just me and my girlfriend who think we are going mad.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: