Friday, November 4, 2011

Glowing Pink Object Shoots Across The Sky Over Sittingbourne Kent UK

 
Date:  June 27, 2011
Time:  12:45 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Spherical.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was looking for the moon to see what phase it was in, and saw what I thought was a Chinese lantern glowing pink in the clear sky.
 
I called to a colleague to ask him what it was, and we watched as it shot like a silent fighter jet flying lower than the planes over us. We had vision for miles around, but this object suddenly went opaque, but still glowing pinky orange and shot into the distance.
 
In the time it took me to get my phone out of my pocket to photo it, it was out of sight and approximately ten miles away. Anyone know what it was please inform us as we are gob smacked. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: