Sunday, November 6, 2011

Three Lights In A Triangle Formation Over Middlesbrough UK

 
Date:  May 20, 2011
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3 (or one object with 3 lights)
Shape of Objects: Triangle with 3 round lights.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Me and a friend were driving home along a fairly busy road (A66 in Teesside) when I noticed a triangle shape in the sky with 3 lights at each corner.
 
The lights were just white at first, but seemed to get bigger and become more red, but this was maybe as they were getting closer. I was driving so couldn't really keep my eyes on them.
 
I told my friend who then kept watching them and she saw them better than me, the three lights seemed to be connected in a triangle shape. They were maybe not more than 50 feet in the sky above and seemed very close, they were moving very slowly, practically hovering.
 
At one point the lights broke off from the triangle and made more of a line. I then could not see them any more because of the direction we were driving.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: