Friday, July 18, 2014

Red Circular Object Flew Over Daveyton Township Next To Benoni South Africa


 Date:  December 2013
Time:  Evening.

I noticed the same unidentified flying object that same day. I was in Daveyton, a township next to Benoni. It was December and so I thought it was some kind of powerful fireworks. I ruled that out.

I thought that perhaps Russia or the US have just launched a space shuttle to the space station, and it was visible to this side of the planet.

So I went to the internet to investigate, but found nothing. It was frustrating because at the occurrence of this red circular object, I was surrounded buy kids who were playing on the street and their fascination was short lived unlike mine.

So I’m glad that I’m not the only adult who saw it.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments: