Friday, January 18, 2008

The Coastal City Of East London, South Africa Bright Object And Smoke Trail

Posted: January 18, 2008

Date: July 2006 Time: 11:00 a.m.

Location - The coastal city of East London, South Africa. Witnesses - Mother and son + son's friends.

Description: 1) My son and his friends were playing on the school sports field, when he noticed what appeared to be a bright star in the sky. (At that time of the day ,11am it is far too bright to see stars in our location.)

He described it as a very bright star with a thin Smokey trail behind it. It was very high in the sky, higher than planes fly and far higher than rockets climb to, and it as not a Satellite. It was about the size of Venus. It then traveled straight up out into space and was gone. No noise was heard. Several of the other boys also saw it (UFO).

2) Two weeks later my son and I saw the same "Bright Star" with a thin Smokey trail behind it. This time it was at 7:00 a.m..

I was getting ready to leave home and take my son to school. Our location was East London beach front. It was seen in the western sky.

The same bright light with the Smokey tail and again it went straight up until it could not be seen.

We have no Military or weather bases in this area.

3) Date - February 2007. Location - Sterling high School sports field.

The same "Bright Star" with a Smokey thin tail as sighted. this time it came from the horizon, then went straight up until it disappeared.

I am now convinced that we both saw a UFO and it took a lot of courage to phone you Peter, as when I mention the sightings to my friends they look at me as if I am a 'nut case" Thanks for listening and believing in me and my sighting, I will keep in touch.

Brian I am glad that I am able to contribute to your site.

Best regards,

Thank you to my friend in Africa for sending in the report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: