Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Airline Pilot Observe Cylindrical Shaped Chrome In Color UFO Hovering Over Tel Aviv Israel


 Date:  1997
Time:  Daylight sighting.

I was flying an airliner into Tel Aviv in 1997 when around 18,000 feet on a clear sunny day I saw a chrome ball hovering. I put on the weather radar to look for returns thinking it was a weather balloon, but no returns showed up.

As I turned through 50 degrees still descending I noticed the shape was cylindrical and chrome in colour, the ball I saw was in fact the cylinder end up.

Within a minute 6 aircraft showed up on my TCAS instrument which in fact were military fighter aircraft. These planes took it in turns to fly erratically around the blimp.

Initially I concurred that this must be some kind of military practice target, but on making enquiries amongst my military colleagues this is not a known maneuver.

I remain in two minds. Regards.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments: