Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lochgelly Fife Scotland, U.K. An Egg Shaped UFO Buzzing A Pilot


Date: November 9, 2002
Time: Evening but still light.

Location of Sighting: Lochgelly Fife Scotland, U.K.
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Egg shape.

Full Description of event/sighting: While out dog walking with my friend, (down local farm area) we caught the sight of a microlite aircraft.

The pilot was waving his free arm and pointing at the sky (yes he was that low) We looked up and saw a brilliant shining, very bright almost sun like egg shaped object buzzing him as if trying to come at him from every angle, 3 other older men were there and they noticed I had binoculars with me.

So we all got a good look at it. I reported it to the local airport. (Glenrothes in Fife where these microlites take off from) At first they seemed very interested in the story and said I'm sure the pilot will have something to say to you about this.

I waited a few days and called back. I was greeted with a stone wall of, "go away" we don't talk about this stuff. PS - this craft also went from left to right at massive speed and reappeared as a rounded shaped black triangle, the static in the air was weird i.e.-hairs on the back of our necks and arms stood up, yet birds although flying around the air was silent.

I've been interested in UFO/alien life for almost 30 years now. I have seen this craft in the exact area again in January of 2003.

This story was in UFO magazine and was investigated by UFO experts from Scotland and England, but no more information has came forward. Thanks and watch the skies. (Name removed) from Scotland.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: