Thursday, July 31, 2008

Portland Dorset, UK Triangular UFO (Witnesses Diagram)


Date: 1989
Time: 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Portland, Dorset, UK.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.

Full Description of event/sighting: When I was little we lived in Dorset, UK on this island called Portland. Coming back from the fairground we were walking up a hill towards our house and it was quite dark with only a few street lights illuminating the street.

Looking up me and my parents saw 3 lights that seemed to form a triangular object in the sky. (a light at each corner).

The object was moving side ways from north to south. The object was at low cloud level. As it was moving, it did not make a sound. it was silent, it then moved behind a very wispy white cloud and it never emerged from the other side.

I don't know where it went but I think it may have shot up into space at that point.

We watched the object for just a minute or 2 I think. I do remember what it looked like I think the lights where light pink/white.

Soon after seeing the object I saw a program on the TV talking about Triangular UFO's with lights exactly the same that had been seen near to Military bases (Portland was a dock/base for the royal navy at the time).

They had also been seen near to lights, apparently attracted to light. At the time of the sighting the Portland Fair was in full swing with many rides and lights illuminating part of the island.

The reported sightings of these objects where around 1988-1991 from what I have heard.That is the same time we witnessed this object.

I must point out it could not have been lights from the fair pointing at the sky as they did not have any such lights at the fair, there was literally stalls, a big wheel and a merry-go-round.

Thank you to the witness for an excellent report and super diagram.


If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: