Saturday, March 28, 2009

Military Man Observes UFO At Phuoc Vinh, Vietnam


Date: 1969
Time: 21:00 hrs - 23:00 hrs

Location of Sighting: Phuoc Vinh, Vietnam.
Number of witnesses: Just me, as far as I know.
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Couldn't be sure, far away.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was pulling Green-line duty with 3 other 1st Cav. soldiers who were sleeping. I had a star light scope, a radio and all the stuff you would expect in/on a bunker. This bunker was a big well fortified bunker.

We were all on top of this bunker from my best recollection. I was pulling my stint, let the others sleep.

This bunker was on the western facing perimeter. This night was a beautiful night with no overcast. Many small brilliant stars were in the night sky. No moon, as far as I remember especially facing out west. The starlight scope was working very well.

I'm going into a little detail to set the stage leading up to my sighting. I know it's not to the point Please bear with me.

As I was scanning the western night sky. and all of a sudden something to the Northwest caught my eye. It was a very brilliant whitish, silver and with a hint of blue more of a rounded shape. It was fairly far away.

The main thing about this object was it would move to my left, or South in jerky movements , hover, do it again and again. It never lost the same brilliance or colors the entire time.

Additionally it left a amber or reddish trail (like a tracer) as it moved only to suddenly stop on a dime. I watched this thing for several minutes.

By this time it was in the Southern Horizon. Then, all of a sudden it shot up skyward on a 45 degree angle towards the North.

It was totally out of sight in seconds. I was thinking should I report this? I decided not. I would wait to see if anyone else would, then I would to. I didn't have the presence of mine to wake the other guys.

Mainly, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I have reported this to Mufon about 1-2 years ago. I keep my eyes skyward quite a bit now. I've had 2 other sightings. One, in Poerta Vallarta Mexico last year 2008.

It was a fast mover across Banderos Bay 20-30 miles in only several seconds. It was very dim,in a very dark night sky. The other was a very unusual huge transparent round ball shaped thing.

It had either port holes or crater like figures within it. We were driving North in Lockport, Illinois when I looked up about 60 degrees high in the sky.

It was moving pretty fast, Maybe a thousand MPH. It was in the clouds, but I could easily make out the outline of this, whatever it was. That about sums up stuff I've seen. There is no doubt in my mine about my 1969 R.V.N. sighting. That, was not from this world. I hope this helps.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: