Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Navigator And Pilot Observe 4 To 5 Amber Orange Lights Over Tennant Creek Northern Territory Australia


Date: June 2010
Time: Early evening.

Location of Sighting: Skies east of Tennant Creek NT.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 4-5
Shape of Objects: Too far

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I work as a Navigator for an Aerial Surveying Company and we were doing a ferry from Kununurra WA to Tennant Creek NT, when we were on final approach to TC when both I and the pilot watched about 4 to 5 amber orange lights in the distance to the east slowly moving and blinking on and off. Some of them would drop in height and then rejoin the group.

There was another plane ahead of us which was coming in to TC from the opposite direction, however I would not know if they saw the lights too, but if they had looked out the right of them I would be pretty certain that they could have seen them even though they were at lower altitude to us.

The pilot joked to me that we were seeing UFO's, but when discussed over dinner that night, he refused to accept that and said they were "probably" planes.

I have worked in the aviation industry for over 12 years and the pilot for over 35 years and I know a plane when I see one.

This is the 2nd time I have encountered strange aerial activity and I might submit a report for that one too, but that was a few years ago, but lasted alot longer over a major city.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: