Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pilot Enters An Intense Pink Light Near Tunbridge Wells UK



Date: October 19, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hello, from the out I'll say that this isn't normally my kind of thing, but I happened to be flying back into the UK Tuesday eve in a light-ish aircraft just after sunset and ran into an intense pink light weather/whatever phenomenon near Tunbridge Wells that I had never imagined.

I told various friends who also fly simply because it was more than strange and scared me a bit, so much so that I almost turned back away from it, but I entered it and the plane was lit up inside like the brightest summers day, only pink, but was then hit by such intense hail and turbulence that I lost my seat, lost my headset, banged my head and thought it so severe so I made a report on the radio to the radar service provider to warn other aircraft.

He commented that he could see intense cells in my location which surprised me as I had expected none.

The forecast was for none of the severe weather encountered or I would not have made the trip. I am glad that I told friends pretty well immediately both en route home from the airport, that night and next morning (so you can imagine how it affected me) because a day later I have had one of them just mail me a report on a very similar thing that was reported in the Mail over London.

It seems to get the brush off and comments were closed off and so on searching quickly came across your link touching on these things and felt it worth making contact.

If interested I'd be happy to give a fuller account. If you know of an explanation of any kind I'd be happy to hear.

All the best.

If anyone has witnessed the Pink Light, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: